By: Tech Desk | New Delhi | Published: June 9, 2018 10:43:52 Facebook Messenger sends &ldquo...
Xiaomi Mi 8 Images Showing Front Panel Leak, Launch Expected on May 31
- According to a new report, Xiaomi will host its annual product launch event on May 31, where it will launch the new handset.
- As per a report in Gizmochina, Chinese tipsters have claimed that Xiaomi has planned a product launch event at the end of this month.
- With such a big crowd, Xiaomi is expected to launch several new products including the alleged Mi 8th anniversary edition smartphone, Mi 7, and the Mi Band 3 fitness tracker.
- Image of an alleged retail box of the smartphone has leaked and it corroborates rumours that the company may launch a Mi 8 handset instead of the Mi 7.
- Coming to specifications, a report in April had claimed that Xiaomi may, in fact, be one of the first brands to unveil a handset with 3D facial sensing with the launch of the latest Mi flagship.more