Israel Dagg's dreams of reactivating his All Blacks career during the three-test...
West Ham will not sell Arnautovic amid Man United links
- West Ham's club record signing Marko Arnautovic is not for sale this summer.
- The Austrian, who joined from Stoke for an initial £20million with add-ons a year ago, is reportedly of interest to his former manager Jose Mourinho and Manchester United this summer as they look to close the gap on Manchester City, though no bid has been made as of yet.
- However, the east London club, who are aiming high once more having appointed Manuel Pellegrini as David Moyes’ successor, consider Arnautovic off limits to any suitors.
- The 29-year-old endured a slow start to his career in east London, however, under the guise of Moyes, scored 11 Premier League goals – the first West Ham player to reach double figures since Diafra Sakho in the 2014/15 season – and was named Hammer of the Year, Players’ Player of the Year and Signing of the Season at the club’s end of season awards last month.
- Manuel Pellegrini: West Ham's new manager in numbers The Hammers are set for a busy summer with Pellegrini set to be handed at least £75million to spend and while that will be partially funded by player sales, Arnautovic is very much staying put.more