CHP Genel Başkanı Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu Kayseri'de CHP İl Başkanları Toplantısı'nda ko...
Trump teases announcement of big drops in drug prices
- President Trump said Wednesday that in two weeks some big companies would announce voluntary massive drops in prices.
- Trump said during a bill signing Wednesday that we are “seeing a tremendous improvement” in the cost of prescription drugs since he announced his blueprint to clamp down on high drug prices last month.
- But Trump did not identify which companies would reduce prices or by how much.
- The vast majority of items in the Trump administration's plan focus on administrative actions to try to reduce drug prices paid under Medicare Part D and Part B. Medicare Part D is the program’s prescription drug plan, while Part B reimburses doctors and healthcare facilities for treatments administered in a doctor’s office, such as a vaccines or chemotherapy.
- [Related: Senate to take up Trump's call to lower drug prices in June]more