Mark Zuckerberg survived another five hours of quizzing by members of the United States Congress on ...
Top Asian News 8:05 a.m. GMT
- MAE SAI, Thailand (AP) — Thai navy divers leading the search for 12 boys and their soccer coach in a cave have failed to make much headway in their effort to push through the murk of a kilometer- (half-mile-) long chamber to what is believed to be a clear area leading to where the missing may be sheltering, officials said.
- The boys, aged 11 to 16, and their 25-year-old coach entered the sprawling Tham Luang Nang Non cave in the northern province of Chiang Rai after a soccer game on June 23.
- LUCKNOW, India (AP) — At least 30 people were killed on Sunday when an overcrowded bus plunged off a mountain road into a gorge in northern India, officials said.
- HONG KONG (AP) — Police in Hong Kong stopped about 20 pro-democracy protesters from getting near a flag-raising ceremony Sunday marking the anniversary of the city's handover from Britain to China.
- MAE SAI, Thailand (AP) — Caves may be magical places in the eyes of explorers, but as millions of Thais following the desperate search this week for a dozen schoolboys and their soccer coach trapped inside a massive flooded cavern have learned, they are also dangerous.more