Sonos Beam is na de One de tweede speaker van Sonos met slimme functies. Het apparaat is voorzien va...
Scientists seek to prove Loch Ness Monster's existence using DNA tests
- Image; Compfight ‘Scientists in Great Britain have decided to carry out an experiment that could determine if one of Scotland’s greatest legends is, in fact, a real unknown species of mythical value or just a mere animal that never existed.
- A global team of scientists plans to explore in depth the icy Loch Ness next month, employing environmental DNA (eDNA) in the experiment that will determine whether Nessy is real or not.
- The use of eDNA is a well-known tool among scientists, used to monitor and gain data of sea life across the world, it is also well established which means that in this case, it wouldn’t be a completely experimental incursion, in fact, it could be very efficient.
- Records on the Loch Ness monster The earliest record of the Loch Ness monster dates back to the 6th century when Irish Monk St. Columba is said to have banished a “ Water Beast” to the depths of the river Ness, and ever since then, there have been sightings of Nessy the Loch Ness Monster throughout history.
- There have been several failed attempts to track down the monster, and one of the most recent and notable attempts was back in 2003 when the BBC funded an extensive scientific research that employed 600 sonar beams to track the beast.more