Qualcomm, which has more-or-less dominated the chipset industry in mobiles with its Snapdragon lineu...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 gets certified by FCC, might debut at IFA 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the next flagship smartphone from the South Korean giant, received US FCC certification yesterday.
- Now, another Samsung-made device has popped at the agency, which could be the Galaxy Tab S4, expected to launch later this year.
- While the FCC listings generally do not reveal details like specification, it does reiterate that the flagship tablet will carry model number SM-T835.
- The leaks so far indicate the Galaxy Tab S4 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, the flagship processor from last year.
- However, the recent developments indicate that Samsung may be preparing to launch the tablet later on at IFA 2018 alongside the updated Gear S4 smartwatch in August.more