Melissa McCarthy hits a home run with her newest comedy, “Life of the Party,” about a re...
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are back in London after their honeymoon
- Prince Harry and his new wife, Duchess Meghan, have returned to London after their honeymoon - and they're already settling back into city life.
- MORE: All the pictures from the royal wedding The pair's return to London had been eagerly anticipated, ahead of the Queen's official birthday celebrations, Trooping the Colour, at Buckingham Palace on Saturday.
- Prince Harry and his new bride will join members of the royal family including Prince William, Duchess Kate and their eldest children Prince George and Princess Charlotte for the celebrations.
- On the day, the royals travel in procession via horse-drawn carriage from Buckingham Palace, along The Mall to Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall and back again.
- Trooping the Colour is always a great celebration Of course, the happy couple were afforded some rare moments of privacy on honeymoon after their very public royal wedding, but even still, the couple's minds were never entirely away from their official duties.more