Anthony Joshua has beaten both Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker but has backed his fellow Brit to kno...
Premier League: Chelsea put new 60,000
- London: English Premier League giants Chelsea announced on Thursday they had shelved plans for a new 60,000-seater stadium due to an "unfavourable investment climate".
- "Chelsea Football Club announces today that it has put its new stadium project on hold," the club said in a statement.
- Chelsea was looking to build the new stadium on its current Stamford Bridge site in west London, and planned to moved in by 2021.
- The project was also beset by uncertainty over the interim stadium to be used for matches whilst construction was under way.
- The present capacity of Stamford Bridge (41,631) is far below that of Arsenal's Emirates Stadium (59,867), currently the largest club stadium in the British capital.more