Nintendo has a history of making people ask why. Why make a console that can come apart and plug int...
One of one: Unique track
- Maranello, Italy - It doesn't get more special than this: the latest creation from Ferrari’s One-Off programme, a car so unique it doesn't even have a name, just a project number.
- Drawing inspiration from the F40, the all-new body (there's not a single original panel on this car) concentrates its visual mass over the rear wheels, tapering sharply towards the front to place even more emphasis on the dramatic front wheel-arches.
- The radical waistline, with the sheetmetal folding in on itself below the windowline and sweeping up to the rear wheel-arches, both conceals and channels fresh air into the dual intercooler intakes below the rear side windows.
- The flip-up carbon-fibre engine cover has three transverse slots to evacuate hot air from the engine compartment, and sweeps down to link seamlessly to a low-mounted separate spoiler, with just a hint of the iconic squared-off tail of the F40, and integrated rear diffuser.
- It will be on public display at the upcoming Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este on Saturday 26 May, before being delivered to its proud owner - who has, incidentally, already driven a number of hot laps on Ferrari's Fiorano test circuit, across the road from the factory.more