Ülke çapında 444 lü hatlar bir süre hizmet veremedi. Bu durum bankalar ve benz...
New US report says that climate change could cost nearly $500B per year by 2090
- A new report from the U.S. government on the impacts of climate change on society indicates that unless action is taken, climatological events could cost the country nearly half a trillion dollars annually by 2090.
- In the absence of more significant global mitigation efforts, climate change is projected to impose substantial damages on the U.S. economy, human health, and the environment.
- Many climate change impacts and associated economic damages in the United States can be substantially reduced over the course of the 21st century through global-scale reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, though the magnitude and timing of avoided risks vary by sector and region.
- But for the scientists that collected the data and assembled the report, the evidence of the human impact of climate change is now from around the world show the widespread effects of increasing greenhouse gas concentrations on Earth’s climate.
- While the federal government may not be willing to take action to curb the emissions that contribute to global warming, states, led by California, increasingly are developing legislation to mitigate or reduce carbon emissions and to create adaptation strategies for dealing with a warming climate.more