EA Sports are releasing a massive update for FIFA 18 which brings a plethora of World Cup content fo...
Jurgen Klopp opens up on why he was first drawn to Liverpool as a manager
- Jurgen Klopp has opened up on what first drove him to take on the Liverpool job as he prepares for his side’s Champions League final against Real Madrid on Saturday.
- Klopp became Liverpool’s manager in October 2015, agreeing a three-year deal to replace former boss Brendan Rodgers.
- Klopp was approached by a number of clubs after parting ways with Dortmund, including Manchester United before the appointment of David Moyes as Sir Alex Ferguson’s replacement, but the German eventually settled for Liverpool.
- Speaking ahead of Saturday’s final in Kiev, Klopp said it was the club’s history and culture which drew him to Anfield.
- Klopp added that the club’s willingness to accept him as an individual, in spite of his eccentric idiosyncrasies, was another influencing factor in his decision to join Liverpool.more