Likud party activist Lior Harari has revealed an initiative to nominate Israeli Prime Minister Benja...
Huddersfield sign Ben Hamer after release from Leicester
- The 30-year-old, whose last game for the Foxes was a 2-0 home defeat by West Ham on May 5, has played over 300 games for clubs including Charlton, Brentford and Crawley.
- Hamer joined Leicester in May 2014 and despite featuring in only 12 Premier League games, Town manager David Wagner believes he will put pressure on Jonas Lossl who played every minute of Huddersfield’s first Premier League season.
- “Ben’s arrival adds more quality to our already strong goalkeeping department under Paul Clements,” Wagner told the club’s website.
- “Jonas Lossl had a fantastic first season at the club and this further competition will bring even more out of everyone, which is ideal for me and the team.”
- Hamer’s contract will keep him at the John Smith’s Stadium until the end of the 2020-21 season, with the option of another year.more