Saturday’s UFC 225 fight card is, without a doubt, the most robust card the promotion has put ...
Football: Neymar 'fully recovered' from foot injury, says Brazil team doctor
- SOCHI (AFP) - Neymar has now "totally recovered" from the foot injury that required surgery and saw him miss the end of the club season, Brazil's team doctor said on Saturday (June 23).
- "I would like everyone to understand Neymar's situation, and that he no longer has any problem with his right foot," Rodrigo Lasmar told journalists at Brazil's World Cup training base in Sochi.
- Lasmar sought to reassure Brazilian media worried about Neymar's fitness after he limped out of a training session with a sore right ankle following Brazil's opening 1-1 draw with Switzerland last weekend.
- He did not start a game again until Brazil's final World Cup warm-up friendly in Austria two weeks ago, and he took a further knock on the left ankle in Friday's 2-0 win over Costa Rica.
- Philippe Coutinho and Neymar both scored in stoppage time for Brazil, who now need only draw with Serbia to secure a place in the last 16.more