The reason behind Bajaj launching the Pulsar 125 is the new safety regulations. Yes, from April 1, 2...
Elon Musk tweets video of SpaceX’s first broadband satellites in space
- SpaceX founder Elon Musk today tweeted an eight-second video of the company's first broadband satellites, saying they are now "deployed and communicating to Earth stations."
- The demonstration satellites, named Tintin A and Tintin B, are being used to test SpaceX's future Starlink broadband service.
- SpaceX's ultimate goal is to provide gigabit broadband worldwide, but the first tasks for these demo satellites are a bit simpler.
- SpaceX launches a satellite but doesn’t quite nail the fairing recovery For more on the topic of SpaceX's broadband plans, see our article from last week.
- According to the plan, SpaceX's satellites will have low Earth orbits, allowing them to provide Internet service with latency similar to cable and fiber services.more