Volkskrant.nl gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologieën (cookies) onder andere om u een o...
Dwayne Johnson's 'Skyscraper' to release in India on July 20
- Los Angeles, Jun 27 (PTI) Dwayne Johnsons upcoming film "Skyscraper" will open in India on July 20.
- According to a statement by Universal Pictures, the film will be released in the country in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, The story follows Will Sawyer (Johnson), a former FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader and US war veteran who now assesses security for skyscrapers.
- A trip with his family to China to assess security of the world's tallest and the safest building, the Pearl, takes a disastrous turn when Sawyer finds himself being framed when the building is suddenly ablaze.
- Written and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, "Skyscraper" is being released in India by Universal Pictures International India.
- The action-thriller is produced by Beau Flynn, Hiram Garcia, Johnson and Thurber.more