KUALA LUMPUR • Former Malay-sian prime minister Najib Razak has denied that he is seeking witne...
Coach of Little League World Series Champs is GEICO’s Volunteer of the Year
- For two decades, Oda has balanced coaching Little League teams in Hawaii with his job as a GEICO insurance investigator.
- This year, the Honolulu Little League coach’s team won both the 2018 Little League World Series Championship as well as the 2018 Jack Losch Little League Baseball World Series Team Sportsmanship Award.
- Throughout his 27 years of coaching Little League, Oda has become a trusted teacher, friend, and confidante to the hundreds of kids who have played on his teams.
- Oda firmly believes in the Little League principles of character, courage and loyalty, and devotes time before and after work as well as many nights and weekends to his team.
- GEICO will present Oda with a cash award, and make a $1,000 donation to Honolulu Little League.more