Key benchmark indices extended gains and hit fresh intraday high in morning trade. At 10:28 IST, the...
CGI Group Inc. (GIB) Stock Is An 52
- CGI Group Inc. (GIB) Stock Is An 52-Week High Flier May 27, 2018 - By Vivian Park The stock of CGI Group Inc. (NYSE:GIB) hit a new 52-week high and has $63.13 target or 4.00 % above today’s $60.70 share price.
- CGI Group Inc. (NYSE:GIB) has risen 21.44% since May 27, 2017 and is uptrending.
- More notable recent CGI Group Inc. (NYSE:GIB) news were published by: Seekingalpha.com which released: “CGI Group (GIB) Q2 2018 Results – Earnings Call Transcript” on May 02, 2018, also Fool.ca with their article: “4 Tech Stocks to Power Your TFSA” published on May 24, 2018, Benzinga.com published: “Earnings Scheduled For May 2, 2018” on May 02, 2018.
- More interesting news about CGI Group Inc. (NYSE:GIB) were released by: Streetinsider.com and their article: “CGI Group (GIB) Acquires IT Consulting firm Facilite Informatique” published on May 16, 2018 as well as Prnewswire.com‘s news article titled: “TD to leverage CGI Wealth360 Portfolio Management Solution” with publication date: May 15, 2018.
- It offers agile, business transformation, change management, CIO advisory, cybersecurity, data analytics, digital enterprise, project management, and industry-specific business consulting services; application development and maintenance, portfolio management, quality assurance and testing, modernization, and migration services; business-to-business and customer activities support, purchase management, revenue management, and supplier payment services; and data center facilities and management, technical service desk, printing and document management, remote infrastructure, transformation, storage as a service, data vaulting, disaster recovery and archiving as a service, bottomless edge-to-core storage, and file sync and share as a service, as well as infrastructure solutions and consulting services.more