13 Mayıs 2018 Tarihinde Yayınlandı ...
Apple Might Be Fixing the MacBook's Most Annoying Problem
- Photo: Alex Cranz (Gizmodo) Letâ€™s be clear, when I say the MacBook has an annoying problem Iâ€™m not talking about the paltry number of Thunderbolt ports, the lack of an SD card slot, or the fact that theyâ€™re priced way too high for such pitiful processors.
- But now, a patent found by The Sun suggests a fix could be on the way for future versions of Appleâ€™s laptops.
- Travel is one of the many ways you judge whether a keyboard feels nice to type on, and Appleâ€™s shallow travel has earned ire since it was introduced with the MacBook in 2015.
- A membrane covers the key switches to protect from debris.Image: Apple Itâ€™s also given it much less room for error.
- These key switches would use air to clear debris.Image: Apple The second idea Apple has is using a perforated membrane that would, it appears, emit gas or air with each keypress, effectively clearing the key of debris.more