Share this article with Google Plus Chris Woakes has joined Ben Stokes on the injured list ahead of...
3 important things to keep in mind while renewing your health insurance
- Health insurance cover offers adequate coverage for all possible medical expenses incurred by the policyholder during the policy tenure.
- Depending on the type of your health insurance policy, you can claim for different medical expenses that can include hospitalisation costs, day-care procedures, surgeries, pre and post-hospitalisation costs, etc.
- Within your health insurance cover, you may also add different riders and add-ons to make the policy more comprehensive.
- Things to Consider While Renewing Your Health Insurance Though health insurance cover renewal is quite a simple and easy process, especially when done online, yet there are many important things that must be kept in mind before renewing the existing policy.
- However, it must be noted that in order to port your health insurance cover, you need to initiate the process 60 days prior to the expiry date of your existing policy.more