Are You Really Allergic to Sugar? Or is That Just More Anti-Food Propaganda? Buzzwords are everywher...
2019: APC a curse, dump party now
- The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has urged the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara as well as other nPDP members to dump the All Progressives Congress, APC, ahead of the 2019 elections.
- Bauchi state PDP spokesman, Alhaji Yayanuwa Zainabari, who made this call in an interview with DAILY POST in Bauchi on Saturday, claimed that the APC is a curse to the nation.
- Zainabari said there is no going back as the PDP is committed to regain power from Buhari in 2019, stating that poverty and hunger is now wrecking calamity among Nigerians “Nigerians have since decided to vote out APC administration, that is why PDP is daily receiving decampees to its fold.
- However, PDP’s strides in its 16 years of government have vindicated it compared to the failed promises of APC,” said Zainabari.
- “Honestly, we have lost a lot of lives under Buhari than when the country was under PDP because Nigeria is currently led along religious, tribal and sectional bigotry, yet APC can’t accept its failure.more