Action on illegal traveller sites helps drive down number of camps
2018 NBA free agency rumors, trades, updates: LeBron James possibly setting up free
- As of last offseason, the NBA made a rule which allowed teams to schedule meetings with potential free agents at noon ET -- 12 hours before free agency begins.
- Full story Immediately after DeAndre Jordan made his decision to opt out of his contract with the Clippers and become a free agent, the Mavericks and Dirk Nowitzki reportedly agreed not to exercise his $5 million team option for next season.
- Full story (5:28 p.m. ET) As the Lakers continue to pursue a trade for Kawhi Leonard, they're reportedly willing to offer former No. 2 overall pick Brandon Ingram and a first-round pick to get the deal done.
- Full story (3:30 p.m. ET) The Kings have plenty of cap room, and K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune reports that they may use it to go after Bulls restricted free agent guard Zach LaVine.
- Full story (12:08 p.m. ET) The Pacers have more than $20 million in salary cap space this offseason, and according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski they may use it on an offer sheet for Orlando Magic restricted free agent Aaron Gordon.more