Stromy Daniels made the complaint in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court in whic...
2 fall 34 feet to ground in Florida roller coaster derailment, fire department says
- Ten people were extracted from dangling roller coaster cars Thursday at a central Florida amusement park after the ride derailed, the Daytona Beach Fire Department tweeted.
- Two people fell 34 feet to the ground at the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, the fire department tweeted.
- Six people were transported to local hospitals, according to the fire department.
- The Daytona Beach Fire Department tweeted dramatic video showing the rescue of riders trapped in dangling cars.
- The accident happened on the Sand Blaster roller coaster, which is owned by Daytona Beach Boardwalk Amusement Rides Inc., according to records, CBS Orlando affiliate WKMG reports.more